Let’s face it; the pandemic has resulted in a new way of travelling from the way we knew it. While the world is slowly getting back to its pace, some sectors are walking a bit slower than the rest.
If we used to be able to just take those spontaneous flights and spent a day in another country, just for the fun of it, travelling nowadays are becoming a more expensive and complicated thing that needs to be carefully planned and get ready for. For a start, always check for the newest update of the official Indonesian government regulations on travelling to avoid unnecessary troubles in the future.
Following the information about the emergence of a new variant of the 2019 novel coronavirus, the Indonesian government will impose a temporary entry restriction policy for foreign citizens from all countries to Indonesia in the period of 1- 8 February 2021. Based on Circular Letter No. 2 Year 2021 regarding International Travel Health Protocols during the Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) Pandemic, here are some provisions that need to be considered:
- Foreign citizens from all countries who are planning to enter Indonesia in the period of 1- 8 February 2021, either directly or transiting in another country, are prohibited from entering Indonesia except those making official visits at the ministerial level and above with strict health protocols.
- This prohibition is exempted for:
○ Holders of diplomatic residence permits and service permits
○ Holders of limited stay permit (KITAS) and permanent residence permit (KITAP).
- The government requires that Indonesian citizens and foreign citizens from all countries who arrive in Indonesia at 31 December 2020 the latest to apply the rules according to the provisions in the Covid-19 Handling Task Force Circular Letter Number 3 Year 2020, such as:
○ Showing negative results of the RT-PCR test in the applicable country of origin on a maximum of 2×24 hours before departure time and at the time of medical examination in Indonesia
○ Upon arrival in Indonesia, foreign citizens must do a re-examination of the RT-PCR. If it shows a negative result, the foreigner shall carry out mandatory quarantine for 5 days from the date of arrival.
○ After 5 days of quarantine, foreign citizens must do a re-examination of the RT-PCR and if the results are negative, foreign citizens are allowed to enter the country.l
If you are planning to travel in the near future and you are looking for an affordable place to get a PCR Swab or an Antigen Test, you are on the right page. Unicare Clinics offer every tests you need for your trip for such a good price.
UNICARE is a holistic healthcare and beauty clinic that offers the best treatments to everyone’s individual needs by providing personalized and unique experience when you’re traveling in Bali. We support you in every health aspects that you want to have during your travel: health, energy, beauty enhancement, dengue and rabies-free vaccines, and many more. Our IV Vitamins, dental care and aesthetic services will enable you to make your vision a reality, so you can have the best traveling experience in Bali.
At UNICARE, we combine medical expertise with a passion to help our clients reach their optimal level of traveling through our IV Vitamin services, Dental Care, beauty programs and vaccines (Dengue & Rabies). With an excellent knowledge of the human body medically and completely, we strive to deliver the perfect platform to help you look and feel your best!
Staffed by some of Bali’s best Qualified Medical Professionals UNICARE provides a holistic healthcare and beauty clinic, and offer the best treatment by providing personalized medical care for those travelling in Bali. Our expert medical care will ensure you can enjoy your travel experience here. Our IV Vitamin Therapy, a full range of Cosmetic Medicine and Dental care will keep you healthy and looking your best. Enjoy your Bali holiday, and while you’re here, take advantage of our reasonably priced PCR test at only IDR. 495K., and Antigen test at IDR. 98K.
Happy travelling, stay safe, and keep healthy. See you next time!